1. Clients order Apple Watch Series 3 or Series 4 for an initial payment of $25.
2. Monthly payments are then based on the number of Vitality Points they earn each month from Standard or Advanced Workouts, over a 24-month period.
3. The more points they earn through regular exercise each month, the less they'll pay for their Apple Watch.
4. The Vitality Points they earn along the way can lead to additional rewards and discounts, as well as savings on their annual life insurance premium.
A new study of Vitality members shows using Apple Watch can significantly increase the number of active days per month by almost 31%.*Study Results
1. Based on John Hancock Vitality member experience since inception in US, April 2015.
2. John Hancock's Net Promotor Score Data, reported from Clarabridge April 2017.
*RAND Europe 2018, Financial incentives and physical activity, Evidence from the Vitality’s Apple Watch benefit, Marco Hafner, Jack Pollard and Chris van Stolk, page vii.